Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Dinner

My mom and I received so many kind words about our Easter dinner dishes, and I must say it really meant a lot to me, after all our hard work! I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves at the party, enjoyed the food, and hopefully were pleasantly surprised to have some new dishes to try, mixed in with some long-standing family favorites!

Here is the complete menu! Send me a message if you are interested in one of the recipes without a link—those are from cookbooks I have!
Appetizers

Garlic Herb Hummus with assorted vegetables (DF)
Black Pepper-Crusted Herbed Goat cheese with crackers

Dinner

Onion & Thyme Tart (GF, DF)
Green beans, blue cheese, & walnut salad with vinaigrette
Strawberry Jello Mold
Black Skillet Baked Beans
(Dinner rolls and sliced French bread)

Dessert

Pear & Almond Frangipane Tart (GF, DF)
Dark Chocolate Sunbutter Crisp Bon Bons (I followed all the directions from the original recipe, Peanut Better Balls, only I swapped out the peanut butter for sunflower seed butter)

And...here are some other tasty treats family members brought! 

Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing
Chocolate-covered strawberries
(Blueberry Pie)
Irish Potato Candy
(Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake)
Assorted Cookies: (Chocolate chip blondies, wedding cookies, sugar cookies)




No comments:

Post a Comment